Help us Celebrate our 15th Anniversary!
For 15 years, we’ve helped families with children with life-threatening medical conditions & gifted over $1 Million to those in need since 2001!
Our goal for the 15th Annual “Let’s Dance for the Heart of It!” is to raise $15,000 on November 11th, and donate it to the medical bills of the families with children suffering right now with:
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Multiple Heart Problems
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Hunter Syndrome
- Pancreatic tumor
- Aplastic Anemia
- Brain Injury
- Wolfe-Parkinson-White Syndrome
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Aortic Stenosis/Pulmonary Hypertension
- Langerhans Cell Histiobytosis
- Inutero Stroke at birth
- Bladder problems
TOGETHER we can do this … JOIN US for the fun & festivities & WE’LL REACH OUR GOAL!
15th Annual “Let’s Dance for the Heart of It! – An Evening in Paris
November 11, 2016 – Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
6:00 P.M – 12:00 P.M.
Fun & Festivities include …
- Artist Mark Thesken will be “wowing us” with his incredible speed painting
- Our delicious dinner will be prepared by famous Chef Todd Kelly
- Scrumptious desserts provided by Pasty Chef Megan Ketover
- ARF Doctor of the Year Awards presented to …
- Dr. Ilias Ilioupolos
- Dr. Marc Richardson
- Dr. Paul Rupp
- Dr. Stephanie Ware
- Dr. Ken Zwergel
- Incredible Online Auction featuring …
- Dinner for 6 in your home with Chef Dennis ($600+ value)
- A Night of Romance including a stay in a downtown hotel, gift certificates for jewelry, flowers, candy and dinner at Jeff Ruby’s ($525 value)
- 4 Walt Disney Hopper Passes – 1 day ($400 value)
- Bistro Table & Chairs made out of wine casks ($300 value)
- over 100 additional awesome items!