There is still time to purchase your TICKETS!
The 2015 Fire & Ice themed evening will be a night of fun, food and celebration! Each year close to five hundred people come to unwind and to help raise money for children who have life threatening medical conditions.
Click here to Purchase tickets or to make a Donation in case you cannot attend.
Your evening includes:
- A scrumptious meal provided by the Hilton
- Dessert and coffee bars, beer and wine, bourbon and whiskey tasting
- Silent and Jewelry auction
- Live music from Stays in Vegas
- Doctors of the Year Awards
Everyone is welcome to bid on our auction items – even if you cannot attend the Dance. CLICK HERE to see what we have to offer.
Above and Beyond Doctor of the Year
The Aubrey Rose Foundation Doctor of the Year awards, recognize doctors who uses his or her dedication, talents, and skills to improve the lives of countless childhood patients. This year’s “Doctor of the Year” awards go to:
(in alphabetical order)
- Dr. Janine Arruda – University Hospitals in Cleveland
- Dr. Paul Breyer – Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Sharon Harp – Queen City Physicians, Cincinnati
- Dr. Parinda Mehta – Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Jennifer Ringel – Suburban Pediatrics, Cincinnati
These doctors exemplified the best of area doctors specializing in heart, lung, or pediatric medicine. Ultimately, the Above and Beyond Doctor of the Year Award will be given to one of these 5 doctors at the Let’s Dance for the Heart of It!.
We thank all of the parents, staff and family who nominated doctors for these prestigious awards. It was wonderful to see how many people took the time to write about their very special doctors.
We welcome you to join us in congratulating these five outstanding doctors!
Today, November 10th, she’s been gone for 15 years. She is still touching people’s lives even in her death!
Thank you to everyone who has supported the Aubrey Rose Foundation in these 14+ years. Please know you are helping to put smiles on the faces of many!