The Aubrey Rose Foundation was founded in memory of an angel, Aubrey Rose Hollenkamp, who died tragically two days before her third birthday. Former NFL All-Pro David Fulcher of the Cincinnati Bengals was the guest speaker for the Aubrey Rose Foundation at its 2015 Scholarship Reception, held Thursday, June 11, 2015, at Aston Oaks in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Aubrey was a happy baby throughout everything she endured, and she smiled continuously. In her honor, the Foundation provides support and help for those who seek to be lifted from the complexities of life here on earth, and to find a greater happiness in those things that could be. For more information about the Aubrey Rose Foundation, please visit www.aubreyrose.org or call (513) 265-5801.
The Foundation honors Aubrey’s life by …
- Awarding educational scholarships for children
- Helping families with financial need because of medical expenses of their children
- Promoting educational awareness about the need for organ donations
- Organizing toy parties and holiday parties to brighten the lives of sick children at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Organizing dinners for the Ronald McDonald House families to boost these families’ spirits so they can carry on taking care of their sick child
- And the Healing the World’s Hearts Program, developed with help from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center doctors, surgeons and corporate support to provide “simple” heart procedures to sick children in the U.S. and developing countries around the world