|“When written in Chinese, the word ‘crises’ is composed of two characters. One represents Danger, and the other represents Opportunity.” – John F. Kennedy|
Aubrey Rose Foundation
Invites You to Join Us At
The Un-Event Event!
No Tight Heels, No Tuxedos, nor Bad Golf Swings
Location: BE SAFE … STAY HOME!
Date and Time: The Time Is Now!!!
THE NEED IS NOW!!!
The Coronavirus is impacting many children and their families.
Strengthening & Empowering Families
Caring for Children with Life -Threatening Illnesses
The Aubrey Rose Foundation’s mission: To strengthen and empower families caring for children battling life-threatening illnesses.
Together, we can turn this crisis into an opportunity to show our compassion and generosity in tough times.
Families need us now more than ever! Won’t you help a family and their ill child? Kindly donate today.
Why now? Urgency … the coronavirus lowers a seriously ill child’s odds of survival even more.
- Aubrey’s Kids have a higher chance of contracting COVID-19
- 800 (2%) of them are at-risk of not surviving COVID-19
- 40,000 (8%) of 500,000 children diagnosed with life-threatening illnesses every year in American could contract COVID-19
- Grief stricken, a family will face even more financial hardship due to additional medical expenses from COVID-19
- Layoffs and job losses due to this crisis will devastate families even more
Parents and kids need you now more than ever. Why not PAY IT FORWARD to help as many of Aubrey’s Kids as possible.
Let this crisis become your opportunity to reach out to a family just like yours. Please share whatever you can with another family. Make as generous a donation as you are able.
No gift is too small!
The Aubrey Rose Foundation adheres to our mission of helping sick kids and their families. Just look at what we have achieved together over the years because of your support…
- Responded to more than 21,000 calls from parents needing help since our founding
- Granted over $1,000,000,000 to cover co-pays, the cost of medical equipment and supplied and to provide emotional support for families in need.
Bless you for opening your heart and showing your kindness to families caring for children with life-threatening illnesses.
Nancy & Jerry Hollenkamp
Aubrey Rose Foundation