Putting smiles on faces for 15 Years!
Wow… the Aubrey Rose Foundation was founded 15 years ago on February 10th. In these 15 years, we have been blessed to have so many people and companies who have embraced the mission of helping families with children who have life-threatening medical conditions. In the 15 years, we are quite proud to say that Aubrey is still touching people even in her death through the work of the Aubrey Rose Foundation. Here are some of our accomplishments:
- Given out 347 Scholarships to 8th grade recipients going on to private high school with 35 more this year being given out
- Helped with over 7,300+ people/families to date with over $1,000,000+ in financial assistance
- Brought 3 Healing the World’s Hearts kids to Cincinnati Children’s for life saving open-heart surgery and funded their entire airfare, hotel/Ronald McDonald House stay, the doctors and surgery and any other needs while they were in Cincinnati
- Partner with LifeCenter Organ Donor Network to educate on the need for organ donation
- Hosted 15 holiday parties for patients and their families at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, Dayton Children’s Hospital and Cincinnati Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Held 45 Ronald McDonald House dinners to help rejuvenate these families so that they can continue caring for their sick child
Along with these many accomplishments, we’re also quite proud to help many other charities by supporting their missions because it’s very important to help each other out… together, we can help many more children and their families!
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts and double lungs for your involvement with the Aubrey Rose Foundation! We cherish your time, talents and treasures that you have shared with us and continuing to share in hopes of helping many more children and their families!
In order to continue helping children and their families, we have some very special fundraisers coming up-We invite you to join us at these various fun-raisers!
All of our model calls are finished and now we are slotting our models for each of the shows. If you are just finding out about this now, please send Nancy an email and we’ll see if we could get your model (age 4 through age 13) into the show.
2016 shows at Cincinnati Music Hall
- Friday, April 22 at 4 pm and 8 pm
- Saturday, April 23 at 9:30 am, 1:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Sunday, April 24 at 11 am, 3 pm, 6:30 pm
Put Sunday, May 15 on your calendar…
We would love for you to join us! Click here to sign up!
New Ladies Event – City Chicks for Charity
|VENDORS FOR CITY CHICKS FOR CHARITY:
Rodan-Fields (Leah Boerger)
Lucky Kat (Katie)
Jewels by Jules Diamond Boutique
Fancy Fedora’s (Stephanie Ryan)
Glow Photography (Jessica Sorn)
Miche (Debbie Mandell)
Jamberry Nails (Amy Cernucan)
Crystal Hines Licensed Massage Therapist
Downtown Girl (Robin Kremer)
Tobey 1 Originals (Tami Seurkamp) Like us on Facebook
Silpada (Patty Thomas)
FlockTails (Leslie Schall)
Esbe Jewelry (Pat Whirter)
Juice Plus (Jenny Combs)
Magnolia & Vine (Maribeth Schrudder)
Move Your Hyde Yoga (Mina Ludwig)
BAGGU – Like us on Facebook
Mark Chisenhall Massage Therapist
FOOD SPONSORS FOR CITY CHICKS FOR CHARITY:
|To Purchase tickets and found out more details, Click here.
Each ticket includes valet parking, two drink tickets, delicious food, a fashion show, vendors and much more.
Thank you again for making 15 years impactful! We welcome you to join us for the next 15! Together, we can move mountains!