The Above and Beyond Doctor of the Year Award recognizes physicians whose dedication, talents and skills have improved the lives of countless childhood patients. The Aubrey Rose Foundation will highlight the valuable contribution and service of five exemplary doctors who specializes in children with a special emphasis on Hearts, Lungs or General Pediatrics each year.
The top five pediatric doctors will be honored at the Let’s Dance for the Heart of It! Gala on Friday, November 17, 2017, and the doctor who went Above and Beyond will be presented with the Above and Beyond Doctor of the Year Award at this event.
Criteria for Award:
- Nominee must be licensed doctor and living in the state of Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana
- Nominee should exemplify a good bedside manner, quality, care and service, and has gone above and beyond when it comes to their patients
- Nominator should complete this form with a brief synopsis explaining why your heart, lung or pediatric doctor should be considered for this award
- Deadline for nominating a doctor is Friday, September 15, 2017
- The Aubrey Rose Foundation will invite the top five nominated doctors to the Lets’ Dance for the Heart of It! on Friday, November 17, 2017, and the winner will be announced at the event.
- All nominators must be 21 years old or older.