The Aubrey Rose Foundation was founded in memory of our angel, Aubrey Rose. Aubrey was a very happy baby throughout everything she endured. In her honor, the foundation provides support and help for those who seek to be lifted from the complexities of life here on earth and to find a greater happiness in those things that could be. Aubrey brought a great light into our lives. Help us pass that light along. The Aubrey Rose Foundation has donated more than $1 million to families with special-needs children.
The Aubrey Rose Foundation honors Audrey’s life with the following:
- Awarding educational scholarships for students that have made an impact on the people around them.
- Helping families with financial need because of their children’s medical expenses.
- Brightening the lives of sick children at the local Children’s Hospital by organizing toy buying and holiday parties.
- Promoting educational awareness about the need for organ donations.
- Organizing dinners for the Ronald McDonald House families.
- Healing the World’s Hearts Program – developed by the Foundation with help from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital doctors, surgeons and corporate support to provide “simple” heart procedures to sick children in the U.S. and developing countries around the world. The “simple” procedures can be performed in the U.S. without follow-up cardiac procedures that can SAVE A CHILD’S LIFE.
Learn how the Aubrey Rose Foundation helped the Steiger Family:
EIN: 91-2103451. This organization files an IRS Form 990. It is a 501(c)(03) public charity. Information in this report is derived from the IRS Form 990, an annual report filed by nonprofit organizations.